- Transcriptional Changes in Cancer CellsInduced by Exposure to a Healing Method, Sarah Beseme, William Bengston, Dean Radin,Michael Turner, and John McMichael. Dose-Response, July-September 2018:1-8.
- Oschman, James L. Energy Medicine: The Scientific Basis. Edinburgh, Scotland: Churchill Livingston, 2000, 43-48.
About the Institute
- “Clinical comparison of LDI-100, a preparation containing human chorionic gonadotropin and BCG, to single-agent vinblastine for treatment of canine mast cell tumors,” Carolyn J. Henry, Sue Downing, Robert C. Rosenthal, Mary Kay Klein, Kari Meleo, J. Armando Villamil, Linda S. Fineman, Dudley L. McCaw, Mary Lynn Higginbotham, and John McMichael. American Journal of Veterinary Research, Vol. 68, No. 11, 1246-1251, November 2007.
- “The human allergens of mesquite (Prosopis juliflora),” Killian, S. and McMichael, J. Clinical and Molecular Allergy, 2:8, 2004.
- “Cross-reactivity of mesquite tree pollen with deciduous tree pollens [abstract],” Killian S and McMichael J. The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, 109:s137, 2002.
- “Antigenic cross-reactivity suggested by intradermal skin test correlations,” Killian S, Fretwell SD, and McMichael J. Journal of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine, 7:237-251, 1997.
- “Hidden Allergens,” Sue Killian and Kenneth Smith. Natural Beauty & Health, 38-39, May 2005.
- “Microdose DNA for the Treatment of Acute and Chronic Respiratory Diseases and Otitis Media,” Stephen Mamber, Ph.D., and John McMichael, PhD. The Journal of the American Nutraceutical Association, Vol. 9, No. 1, 13-22, 2006.
- “Microdose DNA (Mucolyxir) for Alleviating Symptoms of Acute and Chronic Respiratory Diseases and Otitis Media,” Stephen W. Mamber, PhD, and John McMichael, PhD. Townsend Letter for Doctors and Patients, 73-77, November 2005.
- NIH Pub. No. 97-4216, March 1997, Updated October 2000.
- Oschman, James L. Energy Medicine: The Scientific Basis. Edinburgh, Scotland: Churchill Livingston, 2000, 232.
- For more information, please visit the website of Beech Tree Labs, Inc.
- Beech Tree Labs, Inc., Resonant Molecular Signaling, 2009.
- “Neurobiological Mechanisms of the Placebo Effect.” Fabrizio Benedetti, Helen S. Mayber, Tor D. Wager, Christian S. Stohler, and Jon-Kar Zubieta. The Journal of Neuroscience, Vol. 25, Nr. 45, November 9, 2005, 10390-10402.
- “Deconstructing the Placebo Effect and Finding the Meaning Response.” Daniel E. Moerman, Wayne B. Jonas. Annals of Internal Medicine, Vol. 136, Number 6, March 2002, 471-475.
- “Neuropharmacological Dissection of Placebo Analgesia: Expectation-Activation Opiod Systems versus Conditioning-Activated Specific Subsystems.” Martina Amanzio and Fabrizio Benedetti. The Journal of Neuroscience, Vol. 19, No. 1, January 1, 1999, 484-494.
- “A Comprehensive Review of the Placebo Effect: Recent Advances and Current Thought,” Donald D. Price, Damien G. Finniss, and Fabrizio Benedetti. Annual Review of Psychology, Vo. 59, January 2008, 565-590.
- “Conscious Expectation and Unconscious Conditioning in Analgesic, Motor, and Hormonal Placebo/Nocebo Responses.” Fabrizio Benedetti, Antonella Pollo, Leonardo Lopiano, Michele Lanotte, Sergio Vighettie, and Innocenzo Rainero. The Journal of Neuroscience, May 15, 2003, 23(10): 4315-4223.
- “Placebos and painkillers: is mind as real as matter?” Luana Colloca and Fabrizio Benedetti. Nature Reviews / Neuroscience, Vol. 6, July 2005, 545-552.
- Physicist Milo Wolff, e-mail correspondence, October 14 and 15, 2005.
- James Oschman, Energy Medicine: The Scientific Basis (Edinburgh, Scotland: Churchill Livingston Press, 2000), 232.
- Ted J. Kaptchuk, The Web That Has No Weaver: Understanding Chinese Medicine (Chicago: Contemporary Books, 2000), 14.
- World Health Organization, Standard Acupuncture Nomenclature, 2nd ed. (WHO Regional Office, Manila, 1993).
- National Institutes of Health, http://nccam.nih.gov/research/, June 15, 2010.
- “Energy Medicine: An Overview,” Backgrounder, National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine, March 2007.
- “Distant Intentionality and Healing: Assessing the Evidence,” M. Schlitz and W. Braud, Alternative Therapies, November 1997, Vol. 3, No. 6, 62-73.
- “Energy and the Healing Response,” J. Oschman, Journal of Bodywork and Movement Therapies (9, 2005): 3–15.
- “Biophotonics in the Infrared Spectral Range Reveal Acupuncture Meridian Structure of Body,” K.P. Schlebusch, W. Maric-Oehler, and F.A. Popp, The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, Vol. 11, No. 1, 2005, 171-173.
- Studies conducted by Joie Jones, Professor of Radiological Sciences, University of California, Irvine.
- Oschman, James L. Energy Medicine: The Scientific Basis. Edinburgh, Scotland: Churchill Livingston, 2000, 197.
Energy Medicine Projects
- “Electromagnetic man: Biophoton emission is correlated to resistance values of the skin, but even to the distribution function of electric parameters of the skin,” F.A.Popp, Y. Yan, A. Popp, E. Hunt, S. Cohen, http://www.fritz-albert-popp-institut.de/papers/Hintergrund/electro.pdf, March 21, 2011.